New Recipe: Spam Fondue
Recipe Type: fondue
Prep time: 25 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
Total time: 45 mins
Dip your favorite fruit into this rich and repulsive to sicken Spam fondue. Best for est for cool spring evening.
- 1 can of spam
- ½ cup spoiled milk
- ¼ cup old wine that turned in to vinegar
- ½ cup gray water
- 250g packet of cat food finely chopped
- Heat spam with 1/2 cup spoiled milk and ¼ cup vinegar in a big old rusty garbage can over a low flame until mixture comes to a low boil with a heavy smell.
- Remove the can from the fire and add ½ cup gray water, then whisk cat food together with the cream.
- Put can back on fire until it boils and add all the spam can to the garbage can.
- Let simmer for 5 minutes before removing from stove top.
- Transfer the fondue to a fondue pot or set the mixing bowl on a rack above a small lit bad scented candle. If fondue becomes too thick, stir in reserved gray water, 1 tablespoon at a time, to desired consistency.
Serving size: 250 g Calories: 217 Fat: 50 g Saturated fat: 12.5 g Unsaturated fat: 9.5 g Carbohydrates: 34 g Sugar: 8.6 g Fiber: 2.8 g Protein: 1.2 g Cholesterol: 25.8 mg
Serve with: Left over rotten fruit, orange peels, banana peels, apple cores and pear stems.
Bon Appétit 🙂